Sunday 15 February 2015

Le Volume De Chanel vs Dior Diorshow Iconic / Mascara

I got lucky to keep two great mascaras in my make up bag: LE VOLUME DE CHANEL and DIOR ICONIC. I tried both of them. I decided to show you results after application each one on my eye lashes. It may help you to make a decision about buying any of them. I personally prefer Dior Diorshow Iconic.


Both eyelashes after one application of mascara. My right eye after applying Dior Iconic, left one after applying Chanel Le Volume.
                                                                       Dior on the left and Chanel on the right                                                                       

Dior Iconic costs less than Le Volume and the container is bigger.
Dior Diorshow Iconic and Le Volume De Chanel

Dior
Chanel
Dior

In my opinion Dior mascara makes my lashes more natural looking, it gives them volume, length and also separates them. Le Volume de Chanel also gives volume and length, but also sticks them together making a fake look.

No comments:

Post a Comment